A Message Regarding Coronavirus and COVID-19
A Warm Welcome
Providing a safe environment for our guests and team members’ well-being is our top priority. You will notice changes and new protocols intended to keep everyone safe as you enjoy days filled with family and friends. We are complying with Governor Mike DeWine’s, Responsible RestartOhio and OHLA and AHLA Stay Safe initiative, we ask that you review the State of Ohio COVID-19 Travel Advisory and the current CDC Guidelines prior to your arrival.
While we do plan to offer the same warm hospitality, we will simplify and reduce guest and staff interactions. We are committed to the highest standards of personalized service, safety and cleanliness and are following the excellent advice and recommended protocols set by national, state and regional agencies (including CDC, American Hotel & Lodging Association, Ohio Hotel & Lodging, National Restaurant Association, and the State of Ohio). Each operating department has its own set of customized procedures designed to keep guests and team members safe. We hope this will put you at ease to enjoy your time in Oberlin.
We are proud to have been awarded The Stay Safe Compliance Certification. Three tiers of housekeeping services will be offered to each guest:
- Housekeeping Arrival: Each guestroom will be carefully inspected and stocked with various par items to ensure a safe and seamless arrival experience.
- Housekeeping Limited Service: Upon request, our team will access your room to provide service and restock linens and amenities. Guests requesting limited service should coordinate with Guest Services in advance of need. It is required that the room be vacant when staff enter/exit.
- Housekeeping Drop-Off: Fresh linens and towels along with any other requested amenities will be packaged and placed at your door upon request.
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces. In addition, the frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
Your arrival experience is warmly socially distanced and an effort will be made to reduce contact. Keys are sanitized for each guest. Luggage carts and all equipment used has been sanitized both before and after each use. Departure can be contactless should you desire by calling the front desk from your guest room. The front desk associate will provide you an email copy of your receipt.
What to Expect When Dining With Us
- Healthy team members
- Safe distancing between tables
- Tables cleaned and sanitized between each guest
- High-touch areas will be frequently monitored and cleaned including but not limited to door handles and bathroom surfaces
What We Ask of You When Dining With Us
- Reservations suggested
- Please practice social distancing between you and others
Erica Todhunter | General Manager